A faulty transformer exploded along Broad street, Lagos and this 12 year old Adetayo Adefarasin, a student of Government Junior College, Epe, unfortunately was a victim.
The little angel suffered severe burns to her face, chest, arm and legs after the transformer exploded
as she was trying to board a bus while returning from church on September 20th.
She was rushed to General Hospital, Lagos where she's still receiving treatment for her severe injury. The faulty transformer was repaired two days after this incident but according to the girl's family, PHCN have not made any attempt to help the girl who is still in hospital. According to the family and friends, the little girl is a brilliant student and was looking forward to a great future.
The family may sue PHCN over the incident according to information.
See all the sad photos below and some photos of the girl before the evil incident...