Monday, 15 June 2015

Sad Images! See how three children from same parents got roasted to death in a Lagos fire incident!


A family lost three children; Ifeoma, 9; Emeka, 7; and Udeoma, 3, in a fire incident at their home in the Egbeda-Akowonjo area of Lagos on Saturday June 13th. Here are some horrible photos from the scene of the sad incident. The fire was caused by a candle lit in their home. May God be with the family at this terrible period in their lives and may the soul of the kids rest in peace. Please don't look at the photos below if you don't have a strong heart because they are too scary...







No comments: